Devon A7 Club,
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Statement. This privacy statement sets out • What information Devon A7 Club collects from you and why; • How Devon A7 Club uses and protects any information that you give; and • How you can access and manage your information. Devon A7 Club is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Devon A7 Club may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. We will make clear whenever any changes are made. This statement is effective from 29th May 2018.
What we collect We may collect the following information: • Name • Contact information including email address • Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to provide you with a better service. In particular, we will use it for the following legitimate interests of our business: • Internal record keeping and management purposes. • Contacting you by email, phone or mail for the distribution of the Club Newsletter and other information which may be of interest to you.
- Customising our website according to your interests. Where we have asked for your consent to use your personal information for a particular purpose, this consent may be withdrawn by you at any time. Please see the section entitled ‘Controlling your personal information’ below.
How long we hold your information for Your personal data will only be retained for as long as you remain a paid-up member of the Devon A7 Club. Once you have indicated that you no longer wish to continue your membership then, within a reasonable time, your details will be deleted from the Club records.
Controlling your personal information At any time, you may choose to ask that your personal information to be erased from our systems;
- You have the right to:
- •Know that information is being processed;
- • Access information that is being processed;
- • Erasure of information held on you (commonly known as the right to be forgotten);
- • Be notified about what information has been erased.
- •Object to the processing of your information.
- Make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk)
Session hash - Used to authenticate users on the website
Google Analytics - Used to understand how users navigate through our website, the service is provided by Google Inc. We then use the information gathered to compile reports to improve the functionality and user experience of our website. All information collected is anonymous.
Additional info Click here for an overview of privacy at Google If you wish to learn more about cookies go to www.aboutcookies.org.